Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Few More Pictures

I thought I'd share a few more pictures of my site visit and life in Magdalena.


This is Don Abraham, Don Juan, and Lobo the dog after our 7 hour hike up to the protected area of the forest.

Deforestation is a pretty severe problem in our area.


The pool which is filled by a hot spring that the town is interested in having me work on developing further as a tourist attraction. They want to build a restaurant and develop an interpretive trail in the woods behind the pool.
I went to the city of Xela on my way back to Magdalena. This is the main cathedral.


The central plaza in Xela.










1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures, but I want to see them bigger! When you upload them, there should be an option on the bottom right where you can show large pictures. It shouldn't take any longer to upload them to the website either. Pictures!

    ReplyDelete